Social and Environmental Management System (SEMS)
GVC has implemented a Social and Environmental Management System (SEMS) to demonstrate our commitment to ensuring our business practices are sensitive to social and environmental impacts. Our SEMS covers three main areas:
- Corporate Responsibility
- Health and Safety
- Environmental Protection
The intent of our SEMS is to provide a framework that enables our business to manage our social and environmental impacts in a comprehensive, systematic, planned, monitored and documented manner. It includes the organization, planned development, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s policy for environmental protection.
Our SEMS serves as a tool to:
- Improve environmental performance
- Ensure compliance to all applicable laws, regulations, and codes of conduct
- Provide a systematic way of managing our environmental affairs
- Provide an order to address social and environmental concerns through the assignment of responsibility and ongoing evaluation of the company’s practices, procedures, and processes
- Provide a process for the continual improvement of the system
Our System is compliant with IBM's Supplier Conduct Principles and the Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition (EICC) Code of Conduct.
Please see below for the following supporting Policy and Standards documents: